Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ahoy!!


Well, this is my first post ever! I don't really know much about doing this kinda thing but we'll see. My friends are all doing it, so I guess I have fallen into peer pressure once again. Anyway, as you can tell from my http:// thing--I live in Greensboro, NC and I am a Pirate. I know you're probably thinking, A real Pirate? Yes, a real Pirate. I graduated from East Carolina University. That's my wife--Kelly, she wanted to do one of these sites with me...but I think she's too creative for that--you'll see what i mean once she gets her's up and going. It will probably be more interesting than this one. Oh yeah, we're having a baby in april...a little girl...i don't know anything about little girls, but i guess i'll learn. Her name is madison grace and as of last monday 3/5--Kelly and I have about 7 weeks left for just the two of us and then there will be three. Well, that'll about do it for now

5 comments:

whitwo said...

Awesome! Welcome to the internet.

Matt Hannam said...

Yay, for blogging, I just started one yesterday as well! Hey, I think you are going to be a great daddy to little Maddie Grace, Matt and I are so excited for you two!!

Marshall said...

I think Matt needs some meds - he speaks in third person and seems to have a dual personality. You may want to block him from your blog until he feels better.

grannieannie said...

Yeah Charlie and Kelly for having the first girl baby for the Heritages in 24 years! She will be a delight at the family reunions.
I like Maddie Grace, that's what Grannie Annie is going to call her, but I will call her Sugar Lump when I sing James' little song to her.

Anonymous said...

Do you love me?